Timer Alarm Change Log
- For some devices running Android 4.4 or above (API 19+) the
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is required. Otherwise Timer
Alarm crashes on startup.
- Now accepts english commands in the Message field to set the alarm
controls. Use this with a keyboard that allows voice input to set the
alarm controls by voice.
- A welcome screen will be shown when a new version of TimerAlarm is
- The alarm screen's inactivity timeout reduced from 3 minutes to 2
minutes. After that time the screen will dismiss itself and set a
notification about the expired alarm.
- Any expired alarm notifications are removed when the main Timer
Alarm screen is started or when a new alarm expires. This should have
been done in the previous version too but wasn't.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented swiping between the Pending and Set
- The Set/Pending pane titles on large displays and the Alarm screen's
Dismiss and Set Alarm buttons have been made bigger.
- Switch to the InMobi ad network.
- Now the Alarm screen (which is displayed when an alarm expires)
is shown for a maximum of 3 minutes. If the user does not dismiss
the screen in that time it will dismiss itself.
- The Set and Pending screens are now tabs on one screen. On
very large devices in landscape mode both are shown as side by side
- You can now choose a saved alarm directly from the Set tab/pane
without having to go to the Saved Alarms screen.
- Fix bug where the alarm sounds were being played in the
music stream instead of the alarm stream.
- Use standard contextual action bar menus to delete pending and
- When an alarm sound is chosen a 2 second sample of the sound
is played at the volume set in the preferences.
- Settings in the Set tab/pane are saved between runs.
- Various other small changes.
First public release.
© Yasantha Samarasekera 2017
$Id: b918291cb0c34405e67802bf30c55c0ae523ac5d 2017-02-09 19:20:30 -0700 $